Windows are an important part of your house or conservatory but they also cause a host of problems, including:
- Excessive glare on a sunny day
- Intense heat build-up during the summer months
- Loss of precious heat during the winter months
- Fading to your carpets, wooden floors, fabrics, furnishings and works of art, from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Risk of injury from broken glass from an accident or break-in
The answer is installing window film to your property’s glass to help control these problems.